Tuesday 25 May 2010

A constructive day!!!

Having been on LDN since Feb 18th, life is pretty good, not everyday is symptom free, but it would be so much worse if not for LDN. I get some tightening and fuzziness in my left leg, I can identify these symptoms with the life around me, more stress and upset brings out the worst in the MS. However, it is all tolerable and fades away as soon as i get other factors in hand. The bottom line is that LDN is continuing to hold me head above water and I hope it continues and gets even better. In the world of LDN it is still very early days.

Today I spoke with the Essential Health Clinic, I wanted to know if after my scan on July 9th, if i have stenosed veins, will i be able to have the procedure in the London Clinic, they said yes, although still have not finished setting up the London clinic, so will hope to have a better idea of a treatment date when I go to Glasgow for the scan in July.

Still doing bits and pieces with the LDN Research Trust and we are now bringing more things together for the Birmingham conference in October, it's going to be great, if you want come to the event of the year for LDN, join us.

With tomorrow being the World MS Day, there are lots of things going on, including ms-ccsvi-uk you can find them on face book, or here, they are having an open meeting with the MS Society in London about CCSVI, it's going to be very interesting, let's see what they say, the world of CCSVI Is moving on, will the MS Society be part of it or will they shun it AGAIN!!

0 comments: