Wednesday 2 June 2010

Afternoon people, long time no see? LOL XX

Hello all, popping on to let you all know what's happening with me.

As of two days ago, I have reduced my LDN dose to 3ml, the reason for this is that I seem to not be doing as well with the health and mental state, as when I was on a lower dose. I think that i went all the way to 4.5ml because i know that I could, however it did not seem to be for me. My legs and tiredness and various other, all be them small symptoms were rearing their heads. So, two days on and I can see positive changes, I feel a little calmer, my legs should be better, but unfortunately I had a fall, not due to MS, but due to a piece of a drain cover missing, I am dealing with the company that maintains that car park where this accident occurred. So, i will now keep a close eye on the other symptoms, fingers crossed, i'll keep you all updated.

So the moral with LDN, just because we know we can take 4.5ml does not mean that it's the right dose for all of us. I know several people who are on 3 or 3.5ml.

As for everything else, still very busy with work and life.

0 comments: