Saturday 20 March 2010

Sorry not been on to update.

Been a very strange week, Lot's of emotional stuff, some good, some bad, but it's been keeping me wrapped up and away from here. Anyway, am back now.

Firstly you will see a new video at the top right hand of the blog, please watch and leave me your comment's. It's a very personal expression of how MS makes me feel, but not all bad, there are some inspirational and important messages within it, so watch, comment and share it on to as many people as possible. I truly hope it helps many people in expressing to people who don't understand just how MS and many other conditions rip our lives apart, then it's up to us and only us, to rebuild it all again.

So LDN, well I have now passed the four week marker, now on 2.5ml and still seeing improvement's, stamina still going the up, working and generally doing more, shopping, cooking and being part of my little family again. I have seen further improvement in my balance and eyesight too. Sleep is generally disrupted every night, i am still getting overheated at night, but seem to go back to sleep fairly quickly, so not losing too much sleep. So, onwards and upwards I go. Am looking forward to the next increase in 12 days time, wonder what changes that will bring.

Off to la la land now.

Take are my darling friends.

Luv n hugs xoxoxo

0 comments: