Thursday 11 March 2010

OMG Not posted for 3 days!!

Sorry guy's.

I've had a lot on my mind this week.

Won't bore you with that though.

Day 20 today on LDN. This week I have experienced a recurrence of some symptoms, not awful, but did get me down as it just reminds me that I have MS and it ca n attack at a moments notice. Anyway, glad to tell you that they do seem to be on the way out, so fingers crossed that they continue to bugger off and let me get on with life.

A big thank you to Silvia, I phoned her to get some advice/support, and she was a star, she gave me her time and knowledge of experience on LDN, it set my mind at rest and on we go. Thanks Silvia, you are a star!! xx

Am working this morning, then off to town to get my god-daughter's birthday present, she's 8 tomorrow, I can remember her being born, so tiny and innocent, Not so tiny anymore, innocent? well maybe, although she probably think she knows everything that there is to know, bless her.

So, carrying on with LDN and it's still continuing to keep me out of bed and back to work, it can only get better.

Luv to you all
xxxxxx

1 comments:

Silvia said...

I am glad I could be of help. Keep it up, and writing it all down is therapeutic on its own. (plus your followers love reading it)
Take care Silvia