Monday 8 March 2010

Sorry not been on to update, but...

I have been pre-occupied. I have been busy getting my son ready for his first big school trip, he is now away until Friday, no I did not cry when the coach drove away, nearly though! LOL. Also my darling husband went back to work today, they clearly realised that they had made a mistake and asked him to return after laying him off at Xmas. Well it has been a learning curve about the way we live, so lesson learn't, now let's move on.

So LDN?

Well last Thursday night I increased my dose to 2ml, seemed Ok, but late on Friday I noticed how tired I was, then when I went to bed I also noticed a return, all be it small, of some of the fuzzy and cold patches in my lower arms and legs, my eyesight started playing up on Saturday too. Now I don't know if it was the increase in the dose, or the anxiety of my boy going away, or even the fact that although happy for my hubby to return to work, I knew that after two months of him being at home with me, I was going to miss him like crazy. When I look at these factors, who knows what has caused some symptoms to resurface. Well today it looks like they are on there way out again, so we'll never know. What I do know is, after waving off the coach this morning, I went to the bank, then came home and took my dog out for a nice long walk, yes i needed a little rest when I got back, the nerve damage in my left leg was felt on my way home, but then I had been on my feet for a few hours. Have rested and had some lunch, now chilling on-line until my client comes in at 3pm. By the way I also seem to be having a bit of an upset tummy, not blaming the LDN, there are a lot of nasty bugs going round, or maybe it's stress/anxiety?

So two and a half weeks in on the LDN and I would, YES it is working, I have some way to go and need to take care of myself, but with time I am very hopeful that i will continue to improve and keep getting stronger.

Later peeps. xx

0 comments: