Wednesday 7 April 2010

Seeing my GP tomorrow!!

Well, tomorrow I am going to my GP, he needs an update on my condition since starting the LDN, nearly 7 weeks now. I can't wait, I hope the sun is shining, then It can match my mood, when I go bouncing in to his room and throw my arms around him to express my gratitude for prescribing it for me. Well, ok, maybe I'll just sit and smile a HUGE BIG SMILE!! He then needs to give me my next script and then we are off again.

Life has been such a ride lately, now I'm involved with assisting the LDN Research Trust, it's a great thing that we are doing, spreading the word and getting so many people the information on LDN and where and how they can obtain it. It feels very good indeed.

So, me, I'm now almost 7weeks into the journey with LDN and I can't tell you how much of my life it has given me back, I know I still have a way to go, but I can watch and wait while it slowly but surely returns. I'm currently taking 3ml each night. I have had some minor yet repetitive problems with sleep, so after being informed that it can and probably will still work if i take it in the morning, I have decided to start morning dosing prob Friday or Saturday, so I'll let you know how that works.

I have put a link on the right for the BIG ON LDN 2010 in Glasgow in two weeks time, take a look and see if you can come, it's going to an incredible day, so many people and doctors there, that are working with LDN and I am looking forward to hearing from the doctors about the history of their use with LDN.

Also, I have now booked for the Doppler scan for CCSVI in Glasgow at the Essential Health Clinic, I'm going for that appointment on the 9th July, so fingers crossed that it goes well.

I'm gonna pop off now, need to rest and get up for a busy day with work tomorrow. I truly hope that you are all doing well, don't forget, if you need any answers about LDN, I can and will get them for you, just shout.

Luv n gentle hugs
xxxx

0 comments: