Friday 26 March 2010

I've missed you all,,,,,,,

Have been so busy this week, not blogged for quite a fewd ays, anyway am back with you today.

LDN Is still doing well, but have had so much to do this week, work, seeing people and catching up with a friend for 2.5hrs on the phone the other night, have not had contact with her for over 7yrs, so alot to talk about, then general stuff to be done for my boys birthday tomorrow. SO BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!!

I am feeling quite tired and can't wait to finish work today. Then I have my son's friends coming over straight from school, pizza and general craziness and then OMG they are staying the night. God help me, roll on Sunday when I can sleep.......AAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

I have decided to stop taking the high level of VitD3. I started taking it about three wks ago, I think there may be a possibility that it is increasing my body temperature at night, that is causing a major disruption in my sleep. I did not have sleep problems when I started LDN, in fact quite the opposite! So I am going to leave LDN in my system and let it do what it needs to on it's own! Thing's are so much better for me, I can't have and don't want any negatives in my health.

0 comments: