Tuesday 2 March 2010

Day 12 and rocking n rolling!!!!

Afternoon all,

Today has been a really good day!
I have been very busy and worked for the longest since I came back to work. I am buzzing with energy and could probably have worked for another couple of hours. Am glad I have finished now though, I can sit down on here for a bit then have some grub with my boy's. I have yet again passed on more information to a few more people who will benefit from the use of LDN. It's all I can do to stop talking about LDN, it has made such a huge difference to me in only 12 days, I still can't believe it. I was so close to starting the disease modifying drugs, with such harsh side effects, I feel as if I have had lucky escape, that I have been included in this great secret of LDN! I feel blessed, it has given me so much of my life back that I am so excited as to what will happen when I up the dose this Thursday night, well we'll see. I'll keep you all posted.

Also, my mate Sally is having more good result's, she is on her way to a better life, Soooooo happy for her too!

Have a scrumptious evening all. xxxxxxxxxxxx

0 comments: