Monday 12 July 2010

By george she's got it!!!

Yes had the scan last Friday and I have CCSVI, so now it's onwards with the fund raising. I can't explain to you all just how emotional that day was, i walked more that day than i have done in months, i think i was on my feet for as total of 19 hrs, yes i kept stopping to rest and drink yet another cup of tea/coffee, but my legs are still aching something rotten still now. I think it was pure adrenalin that kept me going, but it was so worth it, now i have something to fix, let's hope that the procedure does as much for me as it has for so may others, we just want our lives back, and I am not waiting for the NHS. Oh don't get me wrong I will be pushing the scan results for treatment on the NHS, but not holding my breath, but you never know, if you don't ask you don't get. So it was the result that i was looking for, i will keep you updated as i go.

Luv to you all.xxx

2 comments:

Silvia said...

Silly isn't it, to say, congratulations to blocked veins. But you know what I mean. I am glad you had the chance to find out so early. Intrigued what the future holds.
Silvia

****Suzanne Harvey**** said...

Thx Silvia, I know it's stupid that we are looking for and happy to find something wrong, but a little bit of hope for the future, who knows if it will fix me or maybe just improve some of the symptoms, fingers crossed..xx

PS,,Stay well my friend..xx