Friday 2 April 2010

Long time no see......Happy Easter........

Morning peeps,

Not posted for a while, so here's an update.

Let's get rid of the rubbish stuff first then. My sister finally got in touch this week, it's been 7 weeks since she was just bloody horrible, anyway, nothing has changed and she still believes that she did nothing wrong, so no apology and I finally snapped, I knew that when I said what I said to her, it meant our relationship was over, but enough is enough, I expressed what I thought and then I put the phone down, I did get a lovely call from her husband only minutes later, chastising me for not making it up with her (as he had requested, no ordered me to do) so I also told him where to go. So, I feel sad that this has happened, but at lest I now have closure. So let's move on.

More important things, last night I increased my dose of LDN to 3ml, this mean I am potentially
half way through the dosing amounts now, so if I can tolerate it up at 4.5ml then I have six weeks to go. Still LDN is continuing to improve my condition, however I have had over the past week some cold patches and tingling bits in my legs, it has not stopped me doing anything at all, I'm just aware that this is there. I do really think that with the sister issues and some other stress that has been happening that if i was not on LDN, I would be feeling pretty bad by now, maybe even in relapse? who knows, whatever LDN is doing to my body IT'S WORKING. I've had many late night's and still been pretty fine working and doing bit's the next day, that was not like that before LDN!

Sally and I have been working on the LDN awareness film this week, it's gonna be fab, hope to have up for you all to see soon. It would happen faster if more people would give us a picture of themselves to appear as a snapshot in the film. Come on people, be part of this awareness film, we need real people using LDN for all different conditions, jump on board guys and girls, it's good to help others....

On a lighter note, thought I would let you know that yesterday, out lovely dog Buster, got hold of my sons Vit D3, we think he ate about 300 thousand iu, he is completely fine and showed no signs of anything bad, so just goes to show the VitD3 is very safe.....PHEW!!!!!!!

I will be seeing my GP next friday, need to fill him in on my progress and get my nect script for LDN, I can't wait to go walking, not sjuffling in there with a HUGE smile on my face, and thank him from the bottom of my heart, for giving me a chance to fight this with LDN!

Now then people, don't eat too much chocolate this weekend and take care.....xxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 comments: