Thursday 4 March 2010

Tonight I'm increasing to 2.ml.. WOOHOOOO!!

Evening all, no I'm not a copper...LOL

Tonight I'm increasing my LDN dose to 2ml, well it's yet another step and am excited as to how it will effect this positivity? We'll see and I'll keep you all updated.

Have had another productive day. Busy with work, popped out in the car, did a little shopping, took our lovely dog out for a walk in the glorious sunshine and worked a few hours. Still increasing energy and getting some seriously deep sleep, god it feels good.
There looks to be some good interest in the information about LDN that I've been passing on, I hope that people manage to get it.

Have a look at the new link I've put up, Invisible Illnesses!. It was made by me dear friend Sally, it is about many condition's, very true and touching, get the tissues out and share it on.

So, another day goes by and I'm getting further and further back to the old me, I only pray that the good times continue, for me and for all of you. Keep safe my friends.

XXXXXXX

0 comments: